Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I love that 01' 800. She is a beaut. That is exactly what I want to pick up once I move and get settled in + sell my sled. Seems you have a few of the mods I will be getting also. Nice sled let's see some more pics of it

·
Registered
542 Posts
My 2001 MXZ 600 Trail....O and i was wondering if anyone has any clicker shocks for sale for an SC10-II for this sled????

·
Registered
542 Posts
zippidydoo said:
My 2001 MXZ 600 Trail....O and i was wondering if anyone has any clicker shocks for sale for an SC10-II for this sled????
[snapback]753509[/snapback]​
Srry lets try that again

Attachments

·
Registered
375 Posts
i think im done with appearance mods for now, i might get a mesh hood, and over the summer im going to try to get some performance mods, cudney clutch, rkt head, possibly all new electrical if it comes down to it that far. other wise i think im at the point where i just like it the way it is now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
01800SummitHighmarkX said:
i think im done with appearance mods for now, i might get a mesh hood, and over the summer im going to try to get some performance mods, cudney clutch, rkt head, possibly all new electrical if it comes down to it that far. other wise i think im at the point where i just like it the way it is now.
[snapback]754223[/snapback]​
Ya that sled looks good now. I am going to look for an 01 but i may get a 02' RMK i really like them and they are bullet proof but definetly want a mesh hood for it. I am going to run twin crankshops, boss seat, Tag, and i think i wanna go 9 in. wheels. I will definetly look at some performance mods i may just get an RKT kit or something instead of just a head or something to run with the crankshops you should look at kits a lot of good power in those, but wow man sick sled, beautiful. Just have to sell mine first.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
my 01 800
[snapback]753297[/snapback]​
That sled looks Mint and ready to rip!!! Have to honestly say that I have never been a huge fan of the red and yellow but thats a nice sled right there!! Maybe it's starting to grow on me...

·
Registered
375 Posts
thanks, i know what u mean bout the red and yellow not looking that good sometimes, when its done right its sweet. if i could get the same sled in black i would do that because if you do the same thing as i did with black that looks sweet also

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
thanks, i know what u mean bout the red and yellow not looking that good sometimes, when its done right its sweet. if i could get the same sled in black i would do that because if you do the same thing as i did with black that looks sweet also
[snapback]755293[/snapback]​
Ya that is what I will do probably if i get a ski-doo mix in the black iwth the mesh hood and some other stuff, then lots of billet parts

1 - 20 of 41 Posts