Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my rear left torsion spring broke on my 04 800 x and was wondering if warrantie will cover it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,793 Posts
Revolution said:
my rear left torsion spring broke on my 04 800 x and was wondering if warrantie will cover it?
[snapback]266600[/snapback]​
I kinda doubt it, but you should check and find out. I'd say if your sled is in the first year of warranty that it would be covered, but probabely not the second. I assume your sled was not a hold-over and is in its second year of operation.
I have a set of Stock 04 X model torsion springs if you want them I used them for like 3,000 miles last year with no problems, so if you want them you could have them for pretty cheap. PM me if you are interrested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Deadman said:
Revolution said:
my rear left torsion spring broke on my 04 800 x and was wondering if warrantie will cover it?
[snapback]266600[/snapback]​
I kinda doubt it, but you should check and find out. I'd say if your sled is in the first year of warranty that it would be covered, but probabely not the second. I assume your sled was not a hold-over and is in its second year of operation.
I have a set of Stock 04 X model torsion springs if you want them I used them for like 3,000 miles last year with no problems, so if you want them you could have them for pretty cheap. PM me if you are interrested.

[snapback]266613[/snapback]​
where are you located?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,793 Posts
Revolution said:
Deadman said:
Revolution said:
my rear left torsion spring broke on my 04 800 x and was wondering if warrantie will cover it?
[snapback]266600[/snapback]​
I kinda doubt it, but you should check and find out. I'd say if your sled is in the first year of warranty that it would be covered, but probabely not the second. I assume your sled was not a hold-over and is in its second year of operation.
I have a set of Stock 04 X model torsion springs if you want them I used them for like 3,000 miles last year with no problems, so if you want them you could have them for pretty cheap. PM me if you are interrested.

[snapback]266613[/snapback]​
where are you located?
[snapback]266615[/snapback]​
Near Green Bay, WI!

(I see you're a canadian......shipping might suck)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top