Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently broke my back in a car accident. The doc. said everything should recover by october. I have an 09 Renegade and i was always thinking about upgrading my rear suspension, and i think now is probably a good time. I already had my rear shock warrenteed twice it was pretty much junk. The dealer said it had moisture in both of them. I was looking for a good shock package thats not to expensive.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
IMO the words good shocks and not to expensive cant be in the same sentence!! you should realy look at toms evolution air rear skid.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
I recently broke my back in a car accident. The doc. said everything should recover by october. I have an 09 Renegade and i was always thinking about upgrading my rear suspension, and i think now is probably a good time. I already had my rear shock warrenteed twice it was pretty much junk. The dealer said it had moisture in both of them. I was looking for a good shock package thats not to expensive.
Thanks
Give ian a call @ monsterperformance.com he can hook you up imeadiately.

·
Registered
225 Posts
2nd that, Ian is a great guy and may even have some nice rebuilts for you. I love my Z-Bros Exit shocks .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts