Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bearing blew on the rear idler wheel, I've been trying to find the right part.

would this be right size bearing? 25x52x15mm Bearing - 62052RS

https://www.denniskirk.com/parts-unlimited/rear-idler-wheel-w-o-bearing-04-116-87.p0437.prd/0437.sku

I see the wheel listed here and bearing part. (hope I'm allow to put links to another site?)

is there a way to get the track tensioner to come loss..I've got one size loose but the other side is not moving. Anyone have a part list for a tensioner? got a funny feeling its going to break.

I'm planning on replacing both bearings at the same time. Thanks for any help

Sbishop

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
You need 6205 Rs from auto parts,etc.To loosen track ,loosen first lock nut on ajuster bolts.Spray some WD 40 on it first.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna pick up 2 new bearings tomorrow. would you have an online part for the adjuster in case I break it...can't seem to find one.

thanks

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I'm gonna pick up 2 new bearings tomorrow. would you have an online part for the adjuster in case I break it...can't seem to find one.

thanks
Never check from aftermarket,but sure from Ski Doo dealer.Bolts should be "easy" to loosen,they got special treatment on it to avoid seizing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in a pickle now, the tensioner bolt broke by the head bolt. the nut that holds it in place comes on easily...do you think I can push it out?

that's the side the idler is still on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts