Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks to do a set of 8, maybe 9" rear wheels on a sc3 skid. All of the offset axle kits I am finding are to relocate the wheel to the center.

I like the look of the wheels on the outside of the axle much better, I think I found my wheels but looking for help on the axle kit. Let me know if anyone know a good place or has one to part with.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nothing. I figured this would be a easy one. I do see Tricked toys has a 4 wheel kit.

Can I use that with my 1 stock black wheel and make it a 3 wheel kit? Also is is the same kit for the sc3 & sc4 skid?

·
Registered
45,484 Posts
PM Smittys800 to see if he can get one for doing outside idlers. I'm not sure if he does, but its a place to start anyways.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Looks to do a set of 8, maybe 9" rear wheels on a sc3 skid. All of the offset axle kits I am finding are to relocate the wheel to the center.

I like the look of the wheels on the outside of the axle much better, I think I found my wheels but looking for help on the axle kit. Let me know if anyone know a good place or has one to part with.
Mountain Machines, have 9,000 miles on mine.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Ill try mountain machines but it looks like you have an 05 so I am guessing you have the sc4 skid not the sc3
No i have the sc3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts