Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanna know how phucked up this winter is. Well late night going into the city to visit my cuz in the hospital he had knee surgery yesterday (Torn ACL) and going into the city i look and i see something with one headlight coming im thinking hmmmmm blown headlight WRONG as it gets closer i noticed its a either a R6 or R1 crotch rocket im thinking *%@ here it is Feb 15th middle of winter and there is a guy out riding around on a crotch rocket. That is out phucked up the weather has been around here in Central Ny. Yesterday it was in the 50's and sunny most of the day what snow we had was pretty much gone and now its nothing but mud and like a friggin lake in my front yard and all the trails around here. Cant believe how phucked up this winter is just amazes me. Guess im lucky i have 700 miles on the sled from what little snow we have had i cant complain i guess.

And one last thing the Tug Hill here in Ny should have huge amounts of snow guess what they dont have "edit for bad language" for snow on the ground its pretty sad and its killing the businesses up there that pretty much are only open in the winter for the snowmobilers i feel sorry for them its not good. Im hoping the hill gets some snow was planning on heading up there for possible a couple days next week but right now thats on hold DAMMIT.

·
E-Tec Rules
33,567 Posts

COME SNOW

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Ummmmmmmm, Bazz. There are other places in NY to ride other than Tug Hill that have plenty of snow right now and more snow in the forecast. Speculator is one of them. Vermont also has lots just ask Joe and Ken, they rode over 400 miles last weekend. We are going somewhere sunday after the warriors are done killing the trails.

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
It won't kill ya to drive to someplace to ride either! I usually drive 6 hours to ride as where I live there are no trails and hardly get much snow.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
FOGE said:
ALL COMES DOWN TO HOW BAD YOU WANT TO RIDE .
[snapback]315704[/snapback]​
exactly. Next week I will be using some sick time from here. I feel a cough comming on

better wear my scarf

·
Elite Member
845 Posts
Saw two bikes on the road 2 weekend's ago. This weather truely is the pits. There may be enough snow to ride someplace in NY but it's still not the same. It'll be gone long before it usually is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts