Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I am The Stig
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember a while back someone posted a video of this machine being revved up on a trailer or something. I saw it on Snowtrax TV yesterday and they took that beast for a test ride. Pretty awesome machine. The guy that worked on it said they have to tweak the clutching and gearing to give it a better launch out of the hole. Other than that the thing is unreal.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Yeah, what was it originally?

·
I am The Stig
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They took an AC M7 and went from there. Has a drag bike engine and burns 5 gallons of nitro-methane in a quarter mile.

I'm not in norwich at the moment, but my parents said they got about 4-5 inches the other day.

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
SnoXJoe said:
They took an AC M7 and went from there. Has a drag bike engine and burns 5 gallons of nitro-methane in a quarter mile.

I'm not in norwich at the moment, but my parents said they got about 4-5 inches the other day.
[snapback]685300[/snapback]​
We had that much, 2" melted away. So right now up at my house we got about 3". up in the stateland they had 1'. my dad had me ride up to where we trailer and cheak the trails on thurs. they were aight, we went out thurs night and they were a lil bony and rocky in some spots. overall it wasnt too bad, at least we got out to ride.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.