Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a guy that was selling 121-136 rail extensions, but his are for an sc-II. I have an Sc-I skit, will they work on my SC-I. I also found another guy on snowest that makes them, have any of you heard anything about wildchild?

·
Registered
110 Posts
greenspeed said:
I found a guy that was selling 121-136 rail extensions, but his are for an sc-II. I have an Sc-I skit, will they work on my SC-I. I also found another guy on snowest that makes them, have any of you heard anything about wildchild?
[snapback]703492[/snapback]​
Call Bruce at Tracks USA. He will take care of you.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i dont want to track usa's becasue they use hyfax's as part of there extensions. Plus they are 100$ I found some non-hyfax ones for 90$. If i got the tracks usa ones id new hyfax's and my current ones where new for this year!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
greenspeed said:
No i dont want to track usa's becasue they use hyfax's as part of there extensions. Plus they are 100$ I found some non-hyfax ones for 90$. If i got the tracks usa ones id new hyfax's and my current ones where new for this year!!!
[snapback]703504[/snapback]​
Ok... So like $20 and you got a new set. Unless you are buying those graphite injected waste of money hyfaxes.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bowhunter1 said:
greenspeed said:
[snapback]703504[/snapback]​
Ok... So like $20 and you got a new set. Unless you are buying those graphite injected waste of money hyfaxes.

[snapback]703531[/snapback]​
mine where 45$ a pair. But this is getting off my question, will sc-II extensions work on an sc-I skidframe?

·
Registered
513 Posts
I do not think they are the same. That is why they sell one for the SC10 and one for the SC10-II. As for not wanting the Tracks USA extensions, why would you not want to extend your hyfax? I extended my track this year and got new slides from the Doo dealer or around $25.00. In my opinion it is much better to have them go the full length back.....

·
Registered
536 Posts
ma1shug1 said:
In my opinion it is much better to have them go the full length back.....
[snapback]706464[/snapback]​
I agree 110%! Better performance, and less wear.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well i heard back from wildchild and they are going to be 80$ the tracks usa's are 100$ plus new hyfaxes. I guess if I'm ganna do it do it right. My buddy long tracked is srv and he used non-hyfax extensions. But if its less wear with the hyfax ones i think ill go ahead and all bruce. thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts