Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slednuck
1,982 Posts
Doesn't that kind of negate the cooler and stop it from doing its job?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Will protect almost as effective as it will reduce the cooler's possibility to cool water...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
never used anything like it on any Doo sled I've ever owned and never trashed a cooler up front. I wouldn't worry about it. You're going to destroy A-Arms and other parts before you do anything to the cooler. Sure, freak accidents happen.... but I ride in some pretty rocky places and places with a lot of debris under the snow and I've never hurt that cooler in many years of some pretty aggressive riding I've done.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you dont pin and wiggle until you see dirt like most of my friends, you really dont need it. Just shovel a little and a simple ski pull. Been riding for almost 30 years now and never had any issue with anithing radiator related.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's a very interesting idea!! I wonder what are the conditions the seller rides in that he needed to come up with that? The picture with the major dents in the cooler looks horrible!! And not just one dent but multiple!!! Looks like he got a bunch of rocks stuck in there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts