Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Cover for my 129 MXZ 600 RS, I have 7" high bars and other other than its a plain MXZ chassis shape. problem is the cover must be for like 4 or 5" bars. Is there a cover that fits for a higher bar and still fine with a ultra low windy?

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to cover the sled... not sure what you mean... the Bars fit in pockets on the highest part of the cover

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I can tell you the cover for my 07 fits fine I have a shorty cobra windshield and a 6 inch riser its a BRP cover for the 07 it has a adjustable area for different height windshields not sure if I would use on an open trailer or not tho. It was used on a 2015 renegade that died on us last year it fit just fine didn't trailer with it merely covered it up outside the cabin for a few days

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I have a 2016 X with the adjustable 8" riser, hand guards, and a Med windshield with side deflectors and my cover fits great. Part number 860201374. It does have a strap that can take up slack in the windshield area but I don't know how it would fit with the low windshield.

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If yours will fit with an 8" it should be no issues with my 7"

The cover is so tight I don't this it will fit too well if I had a 6" riser my XP cover fits better than the xs cover

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I am sure it would fit the bar area, but the lack of a shield or a low may leave some undesirable slack. I guess you could always bungee it if there is some. Hope it works out for ya.

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll just return the cover it's $250 for a cover so I'm not rigging nothing up... I'm sure there's another model for higher bars or something. If not I'll try the freeride cover on the 43" width

·
hater on all xrs and freeride owners that drive li
2,307 Posts
summit cover high bars low w/s 280 000 624

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Now that sounds like the ticket for you.

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have 2 of those covers, I'll see if they fit the 43" width arms

·
RS
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cb5111d5cedeb6cd824335bed7826b32.jpg

The summit cover fits a little better, it's tight on the spindles and seat but other than that it will work fine

1 - 15 of 15 Posts