Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any snow drag races going on in northern ontario this winter, i usually run in longlac but its going to be ice this year and i dont really wanna run on that, id like to get out to at least one race, if anyone knows of anything going on let me know id like to go

·
Registered
38 Posts
craig_c24 said:
does anyone know of any snow drag races going on in northern ontario this winter, i usually run in longlac but its going to be ice this year and i dont really wanna run on that, id like to get out to at least one race, if anyone knows of anything going on let me know id like to go

[snapback]282088[/snapback]​
Theres usually ice drags on Lake Wanapitea.. I don't know if I spelt that right but its out in front of Rockies Resturant alittle north of Capreol. Which is just outside of Sudbury

·
Registered
86 Posts
craig_c24 said:

[snapback]282088[/snapback]​
Theres radar runs every weekend in North Bay just off of Lakeshore on Lake Nippising heres the link http://www.geocities.com/nbssr2004/racing.html

·
Registered
72 Posts
Theres usually ice drags on Lake Wanapitea.. I don't know if I spelt that right but its out in front of Rockies Resturant alittle north of Capreol. Which is just outside of Sudbury
[snapback]282197[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The drags at Rockys are usually held in mid February. I have heard that they will be doing them, but not the date. You can call them at (705) 858-0500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts