Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, i have a 2004 440x right now the thing is sick but what i like about it is the set up with the seat and my motox bars, so long story short i was wondering if a 440 race seat will work on a regular rev chassis and not the 440, only reason i'm asking is b/c the gas mileage sucks and i want to look at a 600 in the next year or soo

P.S.- ANY INPUT WILL HELP AND PICS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!

thanks, steve

·
Ski-Doo Rider Fo' Sho'
1,670 Posts
I have the 03 440x, trail converted with 10 gal tank, have not rode it yet and was wondering what kind of gas mileage i can expect from it, its mix fuel.
I've seen as low as 4mpg on 440's with poor tuning. You could see as high as 11 as well depending on your setup and throttling. But average is 6-8.

And why just change the seat, you do know your getting a whole different chassis right? Just drop a 600 in!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've seen as low as 4mpg on 440's with poor tuning. You could see as high as 11 as well depending on your setup and throttling. But average is 6-8.

And why just change the seat, you do know your getting a whole different chassis right? Just drop a 600 in!
it won't just be the seat but i've thought about doing a 600 conversion and the money spent on it i can get a pretty nice 600x and i get around 8mpg right now and i have an '04 440x, but i see your point because the 440 chassis is unbreakable and i love that aspect of it but my wallet was swearing at me last season lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts