Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone says I should get a race manual if I want to start working on my sled myself. I have friends that know all about sleds but getting their time is a pain in the "edit for bad language" so I darn it, I want to do it myself. How detailed is the race manual??? Does it show how to rejet and take clutches apart. Ive seen clutches taken apart before, tore down my old MXZ 440, but these new clutches are something else. Theres no snap ring. So Im just wondering how useful one would be for a guy like me before I purchase, thanks.....

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
If its for 05 600ho you want a SHOP manual,the race manual is mostly for set up.....if you can buy them both.

G

·
mombo said:
If its for 05 600ho you want a SHOP manual,the race manual is mostly for set up.....if you can buy them both.
[snapback]711610[/snapback]​
The shop manual is worth it`s weight in gold!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw the race manual in the catalog for $40, how much is the shop manual? Like I stated Im looking for something to show me how to change jets and springs. Thanks for the replys....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So for repairs, installations, making changes, etc then I should go with the shop manual???? I didnt see this listed or do I just have to get one from a local dealer??? Sorry to keep asking questions...

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
yes shop manual - they can had for less than 70$ us...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts