Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Echo products makes one that you can add its ok. It’s cheep to. Sometimes it works great but sometimes takes some effort if it gets stuck if you click it together wrong.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
How do those D-less helmets work? I never minded D-rings, until I got CTS in the wrists.... Like being drunk trying to fasten it when hands are cold. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Is that a converter for D-rings to QR? Might be interested!
It will indeed convert D-Rings to quick release. I have been using them for years and love them. I had one give me some trouble a few years back, but it was olds and work. Other than that, they have worked great for me. For $10, might as well take a flyer and try one if the D-Rings and straps are giving you trouble.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
It will indeed convert D-Rings to quick release. I have been using them for years and love them. I had one give me some trouble a few years back, but it was olds and work. Other than that, they have worked great for me. For $10, might as well take a flyer and try one if the D-Rings and straps are giving you trouble.
Gonna try 'em!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Cool item. Ordered a 2 pack on Ebay for $13.50. Worth a try.
Hopefully the plastic portion holds up in cold temps.
I have one set on my main helmet for 2 seasons and it still works fine. Like I said if you click it in wrong its a pain . It will happen you don't realize you did it till you try to take off your helmet.

·
Registered
2018 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4. 5.0
3,771 Posts
I bought one of these 15 years ago. I transfer it to my newest helmet. They work great

·
Administrator - East Coast Tony
900T XRS
55,166 Posts
I have tried the one in the link posted above and is ok for for a few bucks.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Been using the echo products one for 30 years!! Works great..

Just a FYI-One guy I know with couldn't handle the d-rings..So he stopped fastening his helmet..Was in a bad ATV accident and had a head injury..Had to be choppered to get to a hospital that could drain the blood in his head.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My 509 has a Fidlock Magnetic release, and I love it. Never hard to get on or off.

Reactions: goose997
1 - 20 of 39 Posts