Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
beefcake887 said:
85% of the trails are better than the roads
[snapback]765830[/snapback]​
trails are melted around here i was out on them with my fourwheeler and got stuck in the mud thats how bad they are, you can still ride in feilds and stuff though but its warming up alot so not for very much longer

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, tryin to plan a trip when is the best time without beaten trails? how early does the good riding start?

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok, tryin to plan a trip when is the best time without beaten trails? how early does the good riding start?
I suggest Mont Valin in the Saguenay region, usually starts mid/end of Nov depending on the weather of course. Check the weather forecast in Abitibi, they are supposed to received 30cm of snow by tomorrow(29).

It's always good to phone the regional club first.

It shall not be too long, cant wait as I just bought a 05 MXZ 800, its all clean and ready to go.

Have a good 2006/2007 season, might cross in the trails

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Any recent Mont Valin info. Last year I remember some guys going up in the middle of December and had good riding.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Thanks for the site. I saved it. I have been to Sherbrooke many times. Not much snow in the past couple of years.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Any reports on the St. Zenon area would be appreciated. We are supposed to be going just south of there and stay at Real-Masse in mid January, but so far by the looks of the long range forecast we may have to cancel. Hopefully there is some snow in the near future.........

·
Registered
220 Posts
Doo52
I am going up on the same day. Check out this site. www.lanaudiere.ca. When you get on the site top right corner click on english, then click on the sled on the right side of the page. From there you will get the weather and the trail conditions for these areas.
Vince

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thanks Vince. Anymore information on current conditions or weather forecasts would be appreciated. Im really anxious to see how our trip is going to pan out and I really want to stay on top of the conditions up north. Thanks again.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I read an article about charlevoix quebec in supertrax and was very interested... I was wondering how good the backcountry or off trail riding is that anyone knows about... I was wanting to plan a trip out west but if this is any good and its 10 hours closer than I might just change my plans and head up to the charlevoix area or really anywhere that isnt a 24 hour drive!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts