Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
585841 - 585860 of 587136 Posts

·
That's probably sarcasm.
2016 1200 RenegadeX
22,128 Posts
No, she’s all good. Took her down to the mobile clinic yesterday afternoon and we got the negative result this morning. She’s still home for the rest of the week but pending no more ridiculousness she’ll be back to school on Monday.
Good stuff!

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Started putting some stuff away and just a tiny bit of organization in anticipation of leaving Sunday morning for Denmark... I am all done for rifle season even though it doesn't end until Saturday... Yesterday's walkabout really got that ice injury leg active... So I'm going to cool it for a couple days and then start muzzle loading in Denmark for my doe tags on Monday... Hopefully... This deer season is probably the worst one I've ever had... Next year I think I'm going to start wearing studded shoes in October...🤔🤭😜😂...
Muzzle loader season starts here on Saturday. Got all my stuff ready to go.

·
Mr Top Whore
104,068 Posts
Just got into a little accident on the way home from work 😡
Girl was turning left and her view was blocked by cars in the other lane that were stopped, but my lane didn’t have traffic backed up so I was going through the green light and all of a sudden she was there!!!!! Lucky I was able to stop quick enough to not barrel right into the side of her.
both cars have a bit of damage, but nothing that bad that I’m going to make them pay for my car……even though I could.

Rant over……..time for a few cold ones 🍻

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
72,170 Posts
Just got into a little accident on the way home from work 😡
Girl was turning left and her view was blocked by cars in the other lane that were stopped, but my lane didn’t have traffic backed up so I was going through the green light and all of a sudden she was there!!!!! Lucky I was able to stop quick enough to not barrel right into the side of her.
both cars have a bit of damage, but nothing that bad that I’m going to make them pay for my car……even though I could.

Rant over……..time for a few cold ones 🍻
Sounds like it could’ve been a lot worse.

I’ve had people pull across like that in front of me before. I’m always watching for it in those situations.

585841 - 585860 of 587136 Posts