Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
585821 - 585840 of 587152 Posts

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
72,174 Posts
Hey Jer, did the little lady fail her test?
No, she’s all good. Took her down to the mobile clinic yesterday afternoon and we got the negative result this morning. She’s still home for the rest of the week but pending no more ridiculousness she’ll be back to school on Monday.

·
GSX = Gone Swamp X-ing
72,174 Posts
While parked on the street (in a no parking from 1:00-2:00 spot) my truck’s battery decided to quit working. My MIL came down to boost give me a boost. As it’s our primary vehicle and my winter toys tow vehicle I wasn’t about to mess around with a questionable battery. So I went and got a replacement from Crappy Tire yesterday afternoon. The original was just over 7 years old. It might’ve been a fluke but it wasn’t worth chancing it with the cold weather coming. OEM was 730 CCA and this one is 790 CCA.

·
E-Tec Rules
34,023 Posts
Got the trail signed out back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
32,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #585,839 ·
Started putting some stuff away and just a tiny bit of organization in anticipation of leaving Sunday morning for Denmark... I am all done for rifle season even though it doesn't end until Saturday... Yesterday's walkabout really got that ice injury leg active... So I'm going to cool it for a couple days and then start muzzle loading in Denmark for my doe tags on Monday... Hopefully... This deer season is probably the worst one I've ever had... Next year I think I'm going to start wearing studded shoes in October...🤔🤭😜😂...

585821 - 585840 of 587152 Posts