Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 6974 Posts

·
Previous Rookie
7,946 Posts
One of the best Masters ever....couldn't take my eyes off it.
Lot of great shots/putts today, and a lot of contenders thru the day. Awesome day if your a golf fan.

I still play like this though
580d2a6e53d55a86c96c9dda1f5c2e55.gif
I was going to switch the wheels on the vehicles today but I couldn't leave the living room, by the time it was over it was pouring out. Litterally stood all afternoon, I feel like hes going to go on a tear!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

·
Previous Rookie
7,946 Posts
I'm back to work tomorrow, but not sure for how long? It sure doesn't take long to go stir crazy though!
Wish it was a few degrees warmer and I'd be able to find some motivation to get a jump on some yard work but right now interneting is more my speed, lol

·
Previous Rookie
7,946 Posts
We did a bit of that last week when the temps were nicer, but now they are calling for 1-2" of snow tonight??

Interneting, beer drinking and laying around is all I'm doing lol!
Well we motivated me!!! Lol

Gonna go clean out some gardens I probably should of done in the fall, little puff first for motivation!!

·
Previous Rookie
7,946 Posts
Added a new whip to the (ever growing) fleet today!

2007 crf100 for my 11 yo son. He's pretty pumped, even if it means no bday present 8n September.

Hes coming off a crf 70 3 speed semi auto which hes had since he was 7. Hes only used a clutch once so a little learning curve will be expected. Younger boy (8) gets the 70 and has a 90cc 2 stroke 4 wheeler. Freaking lucky kids!!

Going to be a fun summer!!
c3ed6bc1ec4f1a9572d78ced38c6a005.jpg
f772af39ed006f881d61a0bfb5db7331.jpg

·
Previous Rookie
7,946 Posts
One of the boys got about a quarter of a tooth pick stuck in his foot tonight, anyone have any tricks to get it out? In bed for the night gonna have to visit the doc in the morning unless I can come up with something.

1 - 20 of 6974 Posts