Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from a 900 mile trip on my 05 MXZX 600 SDI, First chance I've had to put my Rev to the test. Highly recommend this chassy cannot say enough about it. Sent it through washboard at 70 MPH no problem. Tracks very well in the straits but pushes a bit in the corners with the precisions, I'm able to feather the throttle and with tthe 1 1/4 track with 96 studs slide around the corners just slightly to make up for the push. Seems to have quite a bit of ski pressure when back shifting occurs and causes a bit of darting on deceleration. Next was high speed bumps section 1 foot high about 2 feet apart, the faster you pushed it the more the chassy liked it and the higher you could stay on them. Lastly was some 4-5 foot rollers, the chassy was great perfect set up for what seemed to be moto cross bumps, just like a bike grab the throttle at the top to shoot you over the next. I then decided to up the anti and push these rollers at about 60-70 I was able to double a few, but the test came when I was not able to. A few times I came up short and landed the skis on the top, best response I've had from any sled, I was Expecting to be thrown but the suspension just sucked it up! I then came up even less short and cased the sled right behind where the tunnel meets the track at about 70. Again expecting the worst but recieving feedback that made me want to squeeze the throttle even more. The last encountered section was what I like to call whail backs, big huge long rollers probably 10-20 feet high, where it seems like your ski's are off the ground and floating. Absolutely Scary Soft Landing! Could not believe it!

The sled was able to handle everything I threw at it all week long and not only did it pass, it surpassed what I thought the Rev chassy could do.

All in All best sled I have ever ridden Hands Down!

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
1 foot high about 2 feet apart, the faster you pushed it the more the chassy liked it and the higher you could stay on them.
if you've got the nerve... the faster you go the smoother it gets!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts