Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked the Expedition Sport 600ACE since a colleague showed me his work-issued Sport when the model first came out. I liked the quietness and the low rpm clutch engagement that he demonstrated for me. Very nice. When Wolverinebait did his often cited Expedition Sport/Tundra side by side comparison, I really started thinking. Since that comparison, new owners have been coming on here at DOOTalk and singing praises for the Expedition Sport 600ACE. It was almost too much to take.

And then I was pushed to my breaking point. Bombardier is currently offering deep discounts and zero percent financing for 60 months on their 2016 models. I now own a 2016 Expedition Sport 600ACE.

I have put about 150 miles on it. No surprises. It appears to be everything that every owner has written or said about it (I can't speak to deep snow performance; we don't have any deep snow.)

I didn't trade in my Tundra 300F. I really like it and can't see myself parting with it. The dealer told me he would like to have it. I told him I would add his name to the list of people that I had to contact if I ever decide to sell it. In the mean time, I have two sleds with different personalities; I like them both.

·
7,718 Posts
I came in here expecting to see a Tundra broke off in the middle and sitting on the snow like a V. This is a much better story of being pushed to the breaking point!

I have to agree that those are great sleds and very reliable. I wanted to get one of these for my wife but she ended up with a 600SDI Expedition and she isn't giving up a WT anytime soon. Would love to pick up a good used one for guests.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah, skidoo hit the mark with this sled for sure. Spent the weekend getting all my accessories mounted and ready to play. The first thing was to remove the 2 up seat and install my diamond-plate cargo box. I too was pushed into it after the reviews and then the dealer offer me and a buddy a smoking' deal! $8995 out the door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts