Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to skidoo, and not sure what is worth what, and would appreciate your experience.

I am considering a REV -(prefer X)

Dealer has new 04 600 sdi adr. / 05 x package 600 sdi with 450 miles on it / or I can spring order a 600x or 800 x.

I am an X type person/rider, and if I order an 06 I may even buy the 8

Then the "smart" side of my brain says save the bucks!! and buy the leftover 04 or used X 05 (both sdi 600's)

In short, I am looking for a "bit" of advice

what is the 04sdi leftover worth?

What is the used 05 600sdi X worth?

Are the ring problems resolved for 05?, and how about the bulkhead issues?

Last option - another dealer has a 440x for sale...hmmmm

Thanks for all of your help!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I say go for the 06 800 X, the 05 PT's get great gas mileage, almost as good as the 600 sdi, and my dealer says the 06's are that good, you will finally notice a BIG difference between these and the first year 03's. Good Luck !

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. In the event that I decide to be frugal(can you use that word when buying a toy??) What values would you place on the above sleds mentioned. What should I expect for a buy price (plus tax) for a 06 800X?

Again, Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
05'S HAVE A NEW CHROME NITRATE RING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THE 04 IS PROBABLY GONNA BE THE CHEAPEST CUZ IT'S A YEAR OUT OF DATE AND THE 05 WITH 400 MILES IS JUST BROKEN IN SO GO FOR IT.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The 06 800X here in Canada is around $13000 + tax, maybe better, just what I read on the sheet. I'm sure you can get a better price after you talk it through. As far as the leftover 04 and the somewhat used 05, I'm not really sure, all I know is once you buy a sled, expect to lose $2000-$2500 for sure ! A leftover 04 should fall in the same category or less, just my .02 . And of course the X models are worth more than the Adrenaline, so factor that in too !

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmmm, no response, but many hits.

HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts