Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started getting the bug about a week ago, read a magazine article and gave Rob's, in Johnson Creek - WI, a call. They had a bailout on a 2011 Renegade X 800 eTec.

Took me a weekend to think it over, but I went and bought it today.

Last sled I owned was a heavily modified '06 550X. I sold that 2 years ago due to the crap economy and been driving my dad's '99 Polaris since. It nice to be back on a Skidoo. My back is happy too

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
I started getting the bug about a week ago, read a magazine article and gave Rob's, in Johnson Creek - WI, a call. They had a bailout on a 2011 Renegade X 800 eTec.

Took me a weekend to think it over, but I went and bought it today.

Last sled I owned was a heavily modified '06 550X. I sold that 2 years ago due to the crap economy and been driving my dad's '99 Polaris since. It nice to be back on a Skidoo. My back is happy too
Congrats! I'm sure you'll enjoy it and having no back aches after a day of riding--priceless.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
been thinking about getting the same sled. How much $ did you have to give up?
X2

The thought has crossed my mind but it's hard to justify as I already have an XP with the 800R. Granted this sled would definately be an improvement in many areas but I don't know if it's a big enough leap forward to justify getting rid of my 2 year old sled that I have ton of money into. I doo love the graphics on the 2011s though. Course it's the first year of full production for the 800 E-Tec and I'm always leary of first year stuff, on the other hand Doo probably learned and got rid of most of the E-Tec bugs with the 600.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also ordered an all black 800 Gade X Etec in April. I have an 09 600 Gade X Etec and never had a problem with it. Easy decision on the new 800 motor for me. 4 months will pass by quickly!

·
Registered
163 Posts
sounds like your in heavin, and i know the boys at Robs will treat you right! Bought my 2010 rene 600x and im vey happy with it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts