·
Ski-Dooer
2,288 Posts
no pics

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I emailed them to a guy who said he will post them for me. i will email them to you if you will post them

·
Registered
276 Posts
Rev800doo said:
I emailed them to a guy who said he will post them for me. i will email them to you if you will post them
[snapback]732032[/snapback]​
You did not attach them to the email

Brad

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will do it again...sorry.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool...there are 4 of the 7 pics. 3 more to go!

As you can see they have the ATV 800 V twin engine in them. They were so quiet that you could not really even tell they were running. They moved along quite fast out on the lake that they were riding on.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Yea those front suspensions look alot better than we have right now
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

Glad there prototypes!!!!!!!
Rich

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Well that is WAY more than the 27 hp single that is in the freestlye now. It's even more power and torque than a 550 fan. I'd say it would be great in that little sled.

·
H2O CROSSER 111
2,869 Posts
GSX800HO said:
Yea those front suspensions look alot better than we have right now
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

Glad there prototypes!!!!!!!
Rich
[snapback]732134[/snapback]​
IMHO there is alot of detail, decals and so forth for these to be only prototypes, If these don't get released I believe it is only because of the phazer that was released by yam, doo doesn't want a sled out there that is inferior at this point

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
BOBLER said:
doo rider said:
those GTX's are the new 07's. minus the SKI-DOO on the side.
[snapback]732563[/snapback]​
With what motor? 800v twin 4 stroke?
[snapback]732578[/snapback]​
either the 600HO SDI, or the 500SS. V-800 is not available in the GTX

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No the GTXs are current 06 rental sleds. That pic is to show the BRP trailer. I would put money on the 800 v-twin being in the freestyle or some other sled for 07. It did a really good job...nice little sled.

·
Doo Rider
3,170 Posts
Rev800doo said:
No the GTXs are current 06 rental sleds. That pic is to show the BRP trailer. I would put money on the 800 v-twin being in the freestyle or some other sled for 07. It did a really good job...nice little sled.
[snapback]732607[/snapback]​
Those GTX's do have the same graphics as 06 on the side panels.....but are missing some graphics also. The hood is missing the side graphics , and no SKI DOO logos. Could they be 07's without the proper panels?

There are not alot of changes for the 07 anyways, some new decals and colours. Pretty much the same GTX as last year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts