Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey want to know anything about dyno port silencers anybody got one leave a message

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Your telling me that nobody has a dynoport silencer on there sled? out of this many people somebody must have one

·
Registered
412 Posts
I got one, What do you wanna know? Saves weight, fits good, sounds good.

·
Registered
583 Posts
awsome can. get the ceramic coated one if you can aford it. i didnt and the paint is peeling off already. next winter ill have my whole exhaust coated. sounds great. not too loud. overall awsome product!

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
i dont really know much about dynoport. i would suggest get the can a aftermarket intake (K&N air filters) and rejet. with the added amount of air getting into the engine and coming out of the engine u should get a lil more power!!

Andrew

·
Registered
75 Posts
i have a 670 mach 1 with a mbrp can loud as he11 and love it!
and i have a machz 800 with dynoport cans has a deeper rumble than the mbrp but not near as loud sounds very nice love it too so: in my oppinion if u like it screaming loud = mbrp if you like throaty and deep sound = dynoport
hope that helps!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Around here the people who live next to the rail beds just love those cans. Keeps them up at night, they keep calling their goverment reps and they will soon have the rail beds shut down for good. Then we will all wonder why ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts