Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One picture I seen looks like projector lights, anyone confirm this.

9ac3d631d13e405eab1032c35a1758bb_zps6vxe

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn I was hoping so, Thanks

·
Registered
192 Posts
I don't want to be on the band wagon of all the complainers about the new gen4 but I really would have though they would have put some led headlights in the thing? Our led auxiliary light looks awful with the ski doo headlights. When I see a new Polaris coming down the trail I love the look of the stock headlights the new ones have.
I assume there's a reason ski doo hasn't done this, but I don't know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
No need as the headlights are pointed down trail better than any other oem in the g4 the headlight pod got moved down and forward and points directly where needed so other than good looks factor not needed and if you have never had the aux light u have no idea the added light output and the new g4 aux is even brighter

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
No need as the headlights are pointed down trail better than any other oem in the g4 the headlight pod got moved down and forward and points directly where needed so other than good looks factor not needed and if you have never had the aux light u have no idea the added light output and the new g4 aux is even brighter
Good to hear. Have you ridden a g4 at night yet? The headlights on my xp sleds and gen 1 Rev seemed way more focused than the bright yet scattered lights of the xs chassis sleds, so I was hoping for an improved lens on the g4

1 - 7 of 7 Posts