Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well fellow machz guy's project bigbore kit is under way pistons are here paint is coming for the head wensday cylinders are painted pic coming soon.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
So how big are you going? 830, 925, 950

·
Registered
6,475 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
889 sleaves and 925 are the same one just bored bigger,,,, if its 809 i'd bore and replate jmo

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all over when we have snow i haven't race in a why'll but there is a place called little lakes and they race there every weekend it about 14 miles from me.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
all over when we have snow i haven't race in a why'll but there is a place called little lakes and they race there every weekend it about 14 miles from me.
Been going to Little Lakes for years and make it there often during the season to race on the plowed ice. Very good place, always a lot of action!

I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

For snow drags we also race at a place near me(Lee Center) on Sundays called Torture Hill(its just the name, its 100 acres of flat farm land). We get some very good size crowds.
I have some pics, I'll try and post'm at some point. Never have much luck though....

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i've heard of torture hill never been there we us to race on an air strip in westernville for years most of the guy's that came to race got sick of getting there butts kicked and stoped coming around and went to torture hill i think:checkerd

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
i've heard of torture hill never been there we us to race on an air strip in westernville for years most of the guy's that came to race got sick of getting there butts kicked and stoped coming around and went to torture hill i think:checkerd
Hmmm never heard of any racing on a air strip in Westernville... I'll have to ask around town with some of the other seasoned racers in the area if they remember it back in the day.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
yes please do and let me know what you come up with .
Bumped into a few older locals at the Sno-Bash. I asked them about the airstrip,they were familiar with it. I believe they said it was in North Western. They said they had been there several times years ago but there was never much going on... They said they would go there after hearing about "fast sleds" being there. Their comment was "we never lined up with anything we couldn't handle" and that Torture Hill was always the most popular spot in the area.
You should try to come up to Torture Hill sometime this season.

BTW, Salisbury Ridge Runners is having Amateur Grass Drags, Vintage Show & Swap meet this weekend. I'll probably check it out...

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'm sorry north western was the air strip .i'd like to come to ridge runners grass drags but i have so much stuff to do before bowhunting season i have to finish my wood and hang a few tree stands and i'm working on the sled to. i wish we would of met up with each other at snow bash i was there saturday and hong out with mzi most of the day.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
It was a good time at Snow Bash. And thanks Mark for the help. I'd be going to Salisbury too but I have to work this weekend.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your welcome i was glad to help. i would go to salisbury but i have so much to do before winter but we can say we made it to snow bash:revinmotion:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts