Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i was wondering if there is any of you that could know what my problem is.
I just got a 98 Mach Z with Jaws pipes and V-force reeds, I had 1 trip testing it and it was running strong eksept it was overreving 9000+rpms but then it started to act strange it runs like normal up to 8000rpms and there it starts to cut out like it is hitting a rev.limiter
I have cleaned the carbs and i checked the reeds and on one cylinder a couple of petals are warped so they wont close properly.

Is there anyone that have had similare problems with their sleds, im grateful for any help.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Lynxmann said:
Hey guys i was wondering if there is any of you that could know what my problem is.
I just got a 98 Mach Z with Jaws pipes and V-force reeds, I had 1 trip testing it and it was running strong eksept it was overreving 9000+rpms but then it started to act strange it runs like normal up to 8000rpms and there it starts to cut out like it is hitting a rev.limiter
I have cleaned the carbs and i checked the reeds and on one cylinder a couple of petals are warped so they wont close properly.

Is there anyone that have had similare problems with their sleds, im grateful for any help.
[snapback]748729[/snapback]​
call me and I can help you...
Donny
262-521-2250 m-f 9-3 central

1 - 2 of 2 Posts