Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the proper place to post a problem. While riding a 2006 Expedition Sport with the 550F engine, engine suddenly stalls. Starts right back up but then goes approx. 1 foot and then engine slows and beeps in reverse and starts backwards. Engine then stalls. Towed back, trailered home, started engine back up and everything works fine. Anybody ever experience this or know of this experience???

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Only had it happen prior to seizing the engine on my fan cooled. PTO side not getting enough oil. Pull the plug and see if any white is down on the piston. My sled would seize temp due to over heating then would start back up when cooled down several seconds later. Eventually it seized. Doesn't mean this is what's happening but something to look for.

RR

·
Registered
602 Posts
I hope this is the proper place to post a problem. While riding a 2006 Expedition Sport with the 550F engine, engine suddenly stalls. Starts right back up but then goes approx. 1 foot and then engine slows and beeps in reverse and starts backwards. Engine then stalls. Towed back, trailered home, started engine back up and everything works fine. Anybody ever experience this or know of this experience???
sounds like the rer button is acting up. switching it into reverse randomly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts