Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas. My friend Gottago reports that the arm snapped on the 05 MachZ primary. I am driving from Milwaukee to Minoqua tomorrow. Any place along the way that might have one in stock. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Call Rob's in Johnson Creek, just off 94. (920) 699-3288.

If they don't have one give me a call, he can borrow mine, they're just sitting in the tool box anyways. I'm in Delavan a little out of the way, but better than no arm............Jeff cell - (262) 949-8815.

·
Registered
578 Posts
rollingwiththepflow said:
Any ideas. My friend Gottago reports that the arm snapped on the 05 MachZ primary. I am driving from Milwaukee to Minoqua tomorrow. Any place along the way that might have one in stock. Thanks in advance!
[snapback]720817[/snapback]​
Howards in PA had them in stock and they shipped one out to me overnight.

Why did it break? I had 2 broken cortter pins and the weights fell out and jammed the whole thing up. Big price tag on them $95!

·
Registered
172 Posts
1BadHO said:
Call Rob's in Johnson Creek, just off 94. (920) 699-3288.

If they don't have one give me a call, he can borrow mine, they're just sitting in the tool box anyways. I'm in Delavan a little out of the way, but better than no arm............Jeff cell - (262) 949-8815.
[snapback]721038[/snapback]​
Jeff - Thanks for your help and generousity(sp) The arm saved the weekend. I ordered a new one to replace the one borrowed. I will call you later in the week to arrange returning the new arm along with the other parts when it comes in. PM or call if you ever need anything. Thanks again - Jim (gottago)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.