Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking a a 2006 renegade 800 x demo in showroom condition with 300 miles. riden by the owner of the shop. it has an aftermarket lightwieght can (unk brand) 1.75 track, electric start, handle bar risers. there are NO X's anywhere that i have been able to find..... OTD price he's wanting is $9999.00...... been told the can is approx 350-400 installed.... the track is 600 installed, the handel bar riser is approx 50 and the electric start is approx 600-700 installed. keeping these prices in mind (1600-1750) and minus the sales tax (~565) means the starting price for the sled = $7800.00 give or take...... does this sound like a good price for the sled given the season is near the end?????? anybody know of any other 800 X's out there????? let me know what you think....thanks....dave

·
Registered
295 Posts
way to much and it doesn't even have 0 miles
...go somewhere else, that sled right now should be priced around 9 grand and that is with 0 miles!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i am in the northern california area..... only 4 ski doo dealers within 100 miles for me to choose from.... absolutly NO renegade x's around here except for this one...
closest thing i can find on the west cost is in washington state where he has an 05 renegade NON x for $7500 + tax's fees and any add ons..... have found a few non x's in the mid west and east cost, but by the time i add shipping to any sled, will cost more than i can get this X for...... keep in mind... the $9999 is an OTD price... and i dont have to ship it....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
has anybody recently purchased one of these sleds??? if so, what did you pay??? also, is the prices for the add ons i listed good or too much???? i dont mind paying for something i want, just want to know if i'm getting bent over.... or if the guy is selling for a fair price.... i'm not neccessarily looking to steel the sled either...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
1adam-12 said:
has anybody recently purchased one of these sleds??? if so, what did you pay??? also, is the prices for the add ons i listed good or too much???? i dont mind paying for something i want, just want to know if i'm getting bent over.... or if the guy is selling for a fair price.... i'm not neccessarily looking to steel the sled either...
I paid $500 for electric start installed on a 500 SS. Not sure how much harder on a 800 it is. Track sounds about right.

The options are worth nothing, if you don't want them. I think the price sounds high, but the only prices I have are for 600 sdi's, not 800's.

What is MSRP for this sled stock?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just to give you an idea, last year I snow checked a Renegade X 800 PT, E start, 1.75 track for 9,600otd. Check on a new one that is not a good deal imo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts