Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Price Check

7K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  crxski 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yesterday I got quoted from my longtime BRP dealer $12,499 Canadian (which is MSRP) plus $735 freight, PDI and administration for a 2013 Renegade XR1200 Adrenaline as a cash price.

Wondering what others are being quoted or if something has changed with regard to dealer cost, I have never had to pay MSRP plus freight, PDI and admin before.

Since Ski-Doo's Spring Break program is the lamest of the four manufacturers this year, it would appear there is absolutely no benefit in buying now...am I correct?

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thats silly unless maybe you are trading in and you are geting really good trade in value. Otherwise pick up the phone and check around. Was it a sales lackey or manager you were talking to. GL

#6 ·
Shayne, shop around, was it at Pete's? I have found that sometimes I rather pay MSRP for the deals the dealership gives over the life of the sled. When I went to buy my '08, I went to Bean's, Pete's, and George's (Eganville), best price was Bean's, Pete's and George's were even, MSRP but waive the PDI and freight charge, so it came down to which dealer had better (at the time) customer service.

Good luck, bud!

#11 ·
Yea thats a really good point I rememeber us talking about that and that could save ya way more then you would by just getting a good deal on a new sled. Still be nice to get both.
At yer reg dealer is it the same person you regulary deal with or a new person cause I find some sale's people don't give a rats butt about how good of a customer you were in the past.

#14 ·
Thanks for the advice folks!

Another question...on my 2012 Can-Am (that I bought from this dealer as well) I got an extra 2 years BEST warranty for $400...I asked for the same BEST warranty on this 2013 Renegade when I asked for a quote, I was given a price of $1,999 for the two year warranty on the sled! Is this normal??

#23 ·
I am trying to do a trade...I am so confused I am ready to give in. I need to make a chart or something. Nothing seems simple! It's like a shell game or something! Why can't they just make it easier...like, give us your sled, bring a check for $......and your new ride will be ready around the beginning of December! Holy Smokes!

#24 ·
Yea seems like ya need a doctorate in "sly shady dealing" this time of year. That being said I snochecked a little summit sport for my daughter (although I suspect daddy will be using it more
) and am super happy with the price I got from the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.