Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally went with the snocross helmet and goggles for this year. While there was some improvement there wasn't as much as I thought there would be with being able to see clearly. I have determined it wasn't the goggles fault but that I have to wear glasses (no go on lasik or contacts) and because my glasses are close to my forehead and I sweat alot when I ride it was my glasses fogging up and not the goggles. The only other possible way I can think of to fix this problem is using prescription goggles. Do you guys think this will work?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
rev2xheart said:
I finally went with the snocross helmet and goggles for this year. While there was some improvement there wasn't as much as I thought there would be with being able to see clearly. I have determined it wasn't the goggles fault but that I have to wear glasses (no go on lasik or contacts) and because my glasses are close to my forehead and I sweat alot when I ride it was my glasses fogging up and not the goggles. The only other possible way I can think of to fix this problem is using prescription goggles. Do you guys think this will work?
[snapback]286770[/snapback]​
In one word.....YES....I'm using the pro-vue system for the first time this year. I have worn glasses for 20 years. Always had a problem with fogging of my glasses under goggles. Last year hit an open field ditch at 60 mph....Launched big time and thought things were all over. Decided I had to see better for this year. The Provue system cost around $225 but was well worth it. This is money well spent. I've been out riding at -20 to -25 degrees with no problems. Some fogging, but I can still see great. It all clears up when your moving anyway. So.....to wrap it up......YES....I'm using the ski-doo motocross helmet and the Smith prescription goggles from Pro-Vue.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts