Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how interchangeable premium speedo clutsters are? I have an 09 renegade 800r and looking to upgrade to the premium speedo cluster....I've been looking at the parts diagrams....seems a different part number for every different sled with the premium gauge. I know that I have to bring into dealer and have it hooked to buds system to get it to work, but just want to make sure I don't end up buying a cluster that CAN'T work with my sled.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well,I believe you also need to replace your wiring harness and the left side handlebar cluster.You need this cause the X model sleds have the adjustable grip heater toggle in it.This will cost you a good chunk of change.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I put the premium gauge cluster that i got used in my 2009 tnt and just had the dealer program it and it worked. just plugged the cluster in and that was it. You still have just the high low on handwarmers/thumb but the elevation and that stuff works. The only thing i don't have is the clock because I don't have a battery. The other is like the new ones flash across warm-up because they didn't start that tell 2012 I think and the stuff that the premium module turns on. Hope that helps. Josh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts