Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dealer says you cant get the ski rubbers any longer. any one know where there is two sets? in need of bad. thanx

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
If you're talking about the ones under the spindles, I just got a set for my 05. Ordered them 4 weeks ago and had to wait 3 weeks but I got them. Maybe your dealer is wrong.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill have to try another dealer aparantly. wink in that your plate in your avatar?

·
In Search Of PAH!
1,853 Posts
I have 1 set of them laying around. I bought precision skis a few years ago, and got the ZX/REV style spindle rubbers, but I have never used them.

Make me an offer on them. I am in MI, too. Let me know if you want them asap and I can probably get them to you before the weekend.

Jim ( [email protected] ) or 616-291-4740

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found both sets -thanx

·
Registered
29 Posts
revdog said:
dealer says you cant get the ski rubbers any longer. any one know where there is two sets? in need of bad. thanx
[snapback]691827[/snapback]​
Get you dealer to phone Giesler Marine Ontario Canada 705 724 2100 and ask him about Qualipieces add on centre keel ,I put 500 miles on my set last weekend THEY WERE GREAT very little darting hang in the corners like glue.I wish I had got them last year.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That is wierd that you can't get them that's not right, ummmm if this is true that no dealer can get them mabey it's because of this big deal they had with simons ski with the copy and the steal lol but yea i'm not sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts