Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of Precision Performance Products from Idaho Fall ID. They make Superlite Performance Mufflers for sleds and boats and they also do machine work.. Do they make a good silencer for sleds? Are they loud? Any good or bad things to say about them?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
What sled?

Had them on some old triples and I liked them quite a bit, they were loud but had a great sound. They also held up well over the years.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Only can that makes HP on a series III twin with the stock pipe according to multiple independent dynos. I had one on my 700 and it sounded great. Not stock, not annoyingly MBRP like either. Great product for the money, fitment was just okay.

Jay

·
Registered
188 Posts
Arcticwhite said:
Anyone heard of Precision Performance Products from Idaho Fall ID. They make Superlite Performance Mufflers for sleds and boats and they also do machine work.. Do they make a good silencer for sleds? Are they loud? Any good or bad things to say about them?
[snapback]694566[/snapback]​
hey arcticwhite, is that for a ARCTIC CAT 600?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stormyhiller alias (Lucy) Yes it is. You Hill bitch. Ha Ha. Just wanted to get some input from some of you Mustard Bucket riders. Think snow.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Arcticwhite said:
Stormyhiller alias (Lucy) Yes it is. You Hill bitch. Ha Ha. Just wanted to get some input from some of you Mustard Bucket riders. Think snow.

[snapback]695258[/snapback]​
keep the stock muff. JUST KEEP IT! Don't forget you're on the DOO site.
if you need the xtra horsepower, buy a SKIDOO!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
stormyhiller said:
Arcticwhite said:

[snapback]695258[/snapback]​
keep the stock muff. JUST KEEP IT! Don't forget you're on the DOO site.
if you need the xtra horsepower, buy a SKIDOO!!!

[snapback]696828[/snapback]​
being completely serious, my buddy that rides w/us, has 1 of those cans and he says he gained 5hsp. but......it's annoyingly LOUD.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Mine wasn't loud, never had anything but good comments on the tone.

Jay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts