Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I have a 2010 Renegade 4-TEC with 3,000 miles on it. To be proactive, I was considering taking my clutches off and taking them into my dealer for inspection and to replace any worn parts. With 3,000 miles already (and possibly 6,000 at seasons end), am I wasting my time and money by doing this? Are there any symptoms that regularly occur with these that I should be concerned about? Thanks for any input you may have!

G

·
I have a 2010 Renegade 4-TEC with 3,000 miles on it. To be proactive, I was considering taking my clutches off and taking them into my dealer for inspection and to replace any worn parts. With 3,000 miles already (and possibly 6,000 at seasons end), am I wasting my time and money by doing this? Are there any symptoms that regularly occur with these that I should be concerned about? Thanks for any input you may have!
Don't forget the buttons also.

·
No more sled
2,721 Posts
Why not just do it yourself. You can learn a lot when doing this and it won't cost that much. If you are to busy and don't have the time that is different, but they are not that hard to work on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts