Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Go to Dennis kirk on-line, you can type in the make, model of your sled and it brings up the exact riser that would fit your sled.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks just like the one I am using. 2 inches. Reroute the brake line around the oil cap so you are not pulling on the line when turning.

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
U shouldnt need to reroute a thing, I put the 3' inch on mine with the stock handlbar supports which is about another inch, so in reality its 4 inches, they fit alittle tight but no binding anywhere kinks or chafing of cables, u will love them on Your SS.

Best
Blake

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
looks like the same number , my center cap kept falling off so I just left it off . riser sure helps when standing

·
Registered
561 Posts
ebby69k said:
I know thw risor makes it feel much better standing but does it still feel OK sitting.
[snapback]298520[/snapback]​
I'm 6'2" and I have the Powermadd pivot adaptor (approx. 1.5") and a 4" riser block and, IMO, its perfect for standing and sitting. Any taller and I think it would feel like riding a chopper with ape hangers.

·
Just the Tip!!
2,504 Posts
no u do not. IF u want to put a pad on it u will have about a half inch gap between the risers and your handlebar, due to the supports, i put the bumblebee pad on mine and works great, just snip off the zip ties that holds the cables and wires and they will stretch to a snug fit.

Best
Blake

1 - 20 of 22 Posts