Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Post up your snowmobile pictures

641K views 4K replies 651 participants last post by  Gordon Robare 
#1 ·
Haven't been able to ride much this year and need some pictures to get my fix post anything up that has to do with sleds i have a couple pictures of the rides I've done this year

Attachments

See less See more
#1,755 ·
Little spin after shovelling again today. Snow is getting deep for up here,

Only took one good pic today,too busy riding pow,

Here's one from a "secret" trail,

acEGAKz.jpg

More snow coming this week, boy, I'm glad I took a set off work.

#1,763 ·
We left January 4th, the trails still had plenty of snow, but the snow did melt/blew off the trees...
Thanks, we were up in the west end of the UP the week of Xmas, and although it was pretty warm the trails and all held up great, I was very ( pleasantly ) surprised. I just asked you because I'm seeing and hearing about alot of trails that have impassable sections because of all the rain that came after we left and filled the swamps etc and really messed things up. Prob gonna head up to the center UP end of the month, things should be all good by then - I sure hope anyway...........

#1,764 ·
We didn't stay at the Refuge, but we were in that area the week of Xmas might have seen you guys on the trails. That's a nice place to stay ................

Christmas 2019 South Range
757e4847666d1c9fee4f6a88f6e61295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lowell5967
#1,770 ·
Thanks, we were up in the west end of the UP the week of Xmas, and although it was pretty warm the trails and all held up great, I was very ( pleasantly ) surprised. I just asked you because I'm seeing and hearing about alot of trails that have impassable sections because of all the rain that came after we left and filled the swamps etc and really messed things up. Prob gonna head up to the center UP end of the month, things should be all good by then - I sure hope anyway...........
We also hit water spots on that day on our way to The Knotty Pine in Arnold and when we got there it was closed secondary to loss of power...

#1,775 ·
Got out for a burn today, the weather up here has been all over. -35c one day, -10c the next, snow, then cold again.

Not gonna say no to the snow,

ZCnlAOo.jpg

QcOdF5F.jpg

fMaFiHv.jpg

#1,776 ·
Sled man is having a great winter!

Reactions: sledman jones