Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 3616 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not deep pow like you guys get but a fun day for me even WITH a little water crossing! And only came off twice... Dam slippery gloves

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yooper Game Warden thought boondockin in front of us was a good idea! Hugs a tree and says "well this is a bit embarrassing!"

Needless to say, my helping him out made our little gathering an even split! ;-) You don't do that again and I won't do what I did again... fair? He was a good sport about it though!

Snow Helmet Tree Goggles Plant

View attachment 1854723

Attachments

Reactions: NeckMcD and Mach189

·
Registered
906 Posts
Few pics on our ride from Minocqua to Paradise and back. Yeah yeah it’s a Cat..but I also have a Ski Doo..

Attachments

·
Mountain Dew
55,985 Posts
Yooper Game Warden thought boondockin in front of us was a good idea! Hugs a tree and says "well this is a bit embarrassing!"

Needless to say, my helping him out made our little gathering an even split! ;-) You don't do that again and I won't do what I did again... fair? He was a good sport about it though!

attachicon.gif
ACGW Yoop 2.jpg

attachicon.gif
ACGW Yoop.jpg
Lol that's great and someone got it on camera!

·
Mountain Dew
55,985 Posts
Want to bet.......

Please answer that Nick...

2e7a82816c714ae09456bd86e5f82510.jpg

Swamp over a drainage..... Nick was stuck with that little Cat for the day... (stuck more than 10 times)
Yeah it was also the shortest track in the group. 141 and I actually put the sled in places to get stuck instead of sitting in the meadow. This one was just poor planning! That thing trenches for 50 ft! Lol
964b100e416e97942709311c278774e9.jpg
Thanks for the pics though!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Lol that's great and someone got it on camera!
I told my wife to start snapping and he was like Awww man, no, come on....!! LMAO!

Reactions: NeckMcD
1381 - 1400 of 3616 Posts