Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
3101 - 3120 of 3163 Posts

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS 850
9,530 Posts
Check engine light came on with long beep, I just brought it right in to the dealer.. they said bad exhaust sensor I guess.
easy fix anyway. hopefully part comes sooner than later!

Reactions: NeckMcD

·
Registered
109 Posts
had a nice 2 days (29-30)... +- 500km... Love the new sled.
Land vehicle Snowmobile Helmet Snow Automotive lighting

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice sled, my 19 x package 600r has been flawless for 5500miles ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!
My 2019 mxz-x 600r has been rock solid as well,,, just extended the track a bit on this one ;)

·
Mountain Dew
53,831 Posts
Put some more parts on the turbo tonight as it’s going to the wrap shop tomorrow. Installed the Silber Turbos Silencer can/cooker on, sounds pretty nice not too loud. Installed the Silber Turbos silicone charge tube. Put on a Cobra Cord and white pull handle. Finally installed the windscreen I’ve had about 8 months.

·
Mountain Dew
53,831 Posts
1st build is done and off to the wrap shop tomorrow. 07 XRS 880 big bore 137” chopped tunnel with 146 Ice Age t-motion skid. 2.5” flex edge track. TKI belt drive with lightweight brake assembly. Floating TEAM secondary with a P-drive primary. Aaen pipe and gutted can. 37” Alternative Impacts chromemoly a-arms with Fox Float Evol 3’s on custom cut Curve Industries skis with G4 spindles for looks/performance. Headlight delete with a switchable light bar and a small pod always on. Munster finger throttle, G4 brake resi with TKI billet resi guard on CFR bars and risers. KOSO dual EGT and water temp gauges. GPS mount. Seat Concepts seat. Getting wrapped tomorrow and I told him he has to make it as noticeable and unique as the original.

3101 - 3120 of 3163 Posts