Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Post up your snowmobile pictures

641K views 4K replies 651 participants last post by  Gordon Robare 
A little sticky last weekend in the Keweenaw! Very crusty at 7am in the backcountry!

Attachments

........You posting these pics while I'm working 12hr days all weekend is just not right!
LOL! Looks like it's shaping up to be a great season! Doing 6 days next week, I'll be thinking of ya and post more pics!

The Wife found this gem over the weekend! We were out boondocking and this happened to be a lake runoff that was buried under the recent thaw/ice and fresh snow. took 90 minutes to get it out. Only had a few square feet to work with otherwise you were sinking/breaking through to the water below. Luckily she's a trooper and called it a "confidence builder"! My sled on the other side of the water hole....

Attachments

Reactions: Boylstonrider
Those holes are tough to cross without the confidence. Remembering the 90 minute dig will effect her right thumb next time I'm sure.
Her thumb and her line forecasting! LOL! Gotta start looking a little further out... The 129 1.25" blizzard does well, but the 137 2" Freeride would have not been an issue. Soon!!

Reactions: snow dance
Yooper Game Warden thought boondockin in front of us was a good idea! Hugs a tree and says "well this is a bit embarrassing!"

Needless to say, my helping him out made our little gathering an even split! ;-) You don't do that again and I won't do what I did again... fair? He was a good sport about it though!

Snow Helmet Tree Goggles Plant

View attachment 1854723

Attachments

Reactions: NeckMcD and Mach189
Lol that's great and someone got it on camera!
I told my wife to start snapping and he was like Awww man, no, come on....!! LMAO!

Reactions: NeckMcD
Getting the most of the season and the new BCXRS!!

Attachments