50929489_589032304854687_595064542302987

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Reactions: moparman7367

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
You mean after you put the windshield on ;)

Nice looking ride man....

·
Registered
2,727 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Max Terminator. I bought the sled in Freddy a few weeks ago.
Seriously? Well I put the wrap on to be different from everyone else only to find the same wrap on a sled from my home town. Oh well. Have fun with your new sled. First 4 stroke?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Max Terminator

That is funny. I am not sure who did the wrap for him but he said the smae thing, to be different, lol.

Its my first 4 stroke Skidoo. I had a Nyto XTX a few years back. Loved the motor but the suspension was less than ideal and it had everything suspension wise done to it that you could do, lol. I said my next one would have the R-Motion. Certainly no complaints so far!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
^^^^ my favorite of all time best looking 1200 gosh i love that color combo....Just screams ski doo.

Reactions: 94MXZR

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Here's mine..... 16 MXZx 1200 along with my son's 17 Gade XRS

our_sleds.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: moparman7367

·
Registered
542 Posts
Max Terminator

That is funny. I am not sure who did the wrap for him but he said the smae thing, to be different, lol.

Its my first 4 stroke Skidoo. I had a Nyto XTX a few years back. Loved the motor but the suspension was less than ideal and it had everything suspension wise done to it that you could do, lol. I said my next one would have the R-Motion. Certainly no complaints so far!
Well I would be surprised if you are not totally impressed with the 1200. Do yourself a favor and put on a set of Snowtrackers as your first purchase. They are awesome.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I would be surprised if you are not totally impressed with the 1200. Do yourself a favor and put on a set of Snowtrackers as your first purchase. They are awesome.
Yeah. I plan on checking them out. However I am pretty impressed with what in on there now. They are new. Doesnt dart at all. I can imagine the trackers would be great in the corners.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts