Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was up riding in MI this weekend for my first time, and I saw a Rev Baron sled, i think it was the all red one with the cross on the side. It was kinda hard to tell as I was movin the opposite direction and it was about mid pack so i kinda had to pay attention to where I was goin so I didn't hit n e thing lol. I know he had the sled up for sale but I wasn't sure if it had sold or not. I can't remember where exactly it what trail it was on but i know we where headin to the lakes of the north. Anyone out know if that was really him or not?

and we were suppose to leave and head home on sunday, but we woke up to this so we just had to stay another day,
ended up with about a foot by the end of sun and it was still snowing when we left yesturday mournin

Attachments

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
man don't you have any covers for those beasts?

·
www.kalcoinspections.com
3,186 Posts
He said on one of his recent posts that he was taking that sled for for testing. AFAIK he has not sold it yet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I thought he would be there, Woodstock was dooing aireal recon.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
covers? wat for, its only snow, but we do cover them when they're on the trailer or sittin in the shed at home
and wasn't on here that much the week before we left so i never read anything about him so I wasn't sure

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Yep that was me doing some testing.

Hoping to get to the UP for some more testing....just changed motors in it today....PTEK 830. Still waiting for a couple parts...hope they make it before Friday or else I'll be bustin drifts with the mighty 440.

Then the 830HO is going in the 440 next week.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alrite I thought it was, even my brother noticed your sled(i think he was leadin on his 04 BM800), the other two guys didn't, but they ride poo and kitty so can ya expect lol, sled looks even better in person, pics just don't do it enough justice,

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got to see that machine this weekend. Super nice and sounded neat too. I got to enjoy all that nice snowfall on the side of the road as I waited for my truck. Right when it started to come down my sled turded out. Rode a 98 xlt on sunday, anything is fun in 10 inches of fresh snow though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rev Baron this all red Baron I have questions about. I am actually looking to pick it up this weekend and want to know the history/backstory on it.

Yep that was me doing some testing.

Hoping to get to the UP for some more testing....just changed motors in it today....PTEK 830. Still waiting for a couple parts...hope they make it before Friday or else I'll be bustin drifts with the mighty 440.

Then the 830HO is going in the 440 next week.

·
Registered
2005 Summit X 154 T-motion
810 Posts
This sled?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No the one im looking at is an 04 chassis its all red has ghost flames.

This sled?

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts