Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
'14 Summit SP 600 '21 Expedition Sport 600 EFI
3,902 Posts
I have the absolute zero gloves, work great so far no complaints.

I do see though that the fingers can or will pull out more easily if you are not careful.

I've found the same with other brands also so nothing unusual imo.

And as most know everything is made in china so what can you do? It is real tough to find a quality made north American product.

All outsourced in one way or another.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No inferior China crap here. Hestra Gloves are made in Sweden, United States, Norway, & Germany.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thats the great thing about the klim fusion. If your hands start getting too warm, you just turn off your grip heaters for a bit and they'll cool down enough to not sweat.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 · (Edited)
OP here. Fixed my Absolute 0 glove problem with these. Tested them with damp hands and gloves go on and off with ease. Old two pair of gloves were same brand, and have lasted about 15 years. Were made in China then and now.

If anyone's interested I've got a pair of Ski-doo Absolute 0 gloves, size 2XL for sale. Used once (30 minutes), see first post, buyer beware. $50, I'll pay to ship to lower 48. If no takers, they'll find a home in the trunk of my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
'14 Summit SP 600 '21 Expedition Sport 600 EFI
3,902 Posts
When in doubt, always buy the :poop: made in China.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Where/which Costco? or did you buy online?
those are sold in stores in Quebec but i think they could be ordered in line . i will post pics of them so you guys can see those . one of my buddy bought a pair also and he has always hands froze, now he says he is in love... (y) :LOL:

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
those are sold in stores in Quebec but i think they could be ordered in line . i will post pics of them so you guys can see those . one of my buddy bought a pair also and he has always hands froze, now he says he is in love... (y) :LOL:
No online gloves and shoes I would sooner go online bride

41 - 46 of 46 Posts