Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Cabellas use to offer a Gortex glove, I forgot the name of it, but I bought some for a girlfriend and they were, or looked absolutely identical to my Klim Toggs, but half price.
OP, dang! Nothing worse then the fingers coming out when you go to
Pull your gloves off!

Edit;Cabellas Pinnical gloves

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
got a pair of heated glove BRP color matching ( yellow and black ) for 80.00 at COSTCO . three heat setting and went ridding today...-28 and did a great job I M O . ;)
Where/which Costco? or did you buy online?

·
Premium Member
2022 Expy 600R SE 2021 XRS 850 Rene
4,023 Posts
we bought the Doo leather ones this yr..Hands are warm in real cold temps..
Were they the Absolute 0 gloves with the down in them?? My brother just bought a pair and He said he really liked them and then I tried on and thought hey I should try to get a pair and they should be here either tomorrow or Friday. I really liked how they felt inside. Now just so I do not end up like the OP>>>>>I had to get the XL in this glove though>>>

·
East Coast Tony Administrator
58,716 Posts
So get different gloves.

Hestra is one maker of good gloves. European made. Removable, quality liners. Defiantly not the cheapest around, but as they say, you often get what you pay for.
The Hestra 3 finger "Sloth like" gloves are awesome!

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
They have them at the Thorncliff Costco in TO, I think they also have them at the Warden Ave. store. They're in the aisle with the jumper cables, work gloves etc. not with the clothing.
Not that I would buy gloves online I see they have one pair online are those the same?

·
Banshee Builder
2022 backcountryXRS 850
9,536 Posts
friendly tip for those struggling with the absolute gloves. loosen the strap around the wrist. too tight makes the fingers inside pull out in my experience. helps when putting them back on aswell.
Brown Black Sleeve Textile Material property

Reactions: Z7* and 12/3

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Were they the Absolute 0 gloves with the down in them?? My brother just bought a pair and He said he really liked them and then I tried on and thought hey I should try to get a pair and they should be here either tomorrow or Friday. I really liked how they felt inside. Now just so I do not end up like the OP>>>>>I had to get the XL in this glove though>>>
No the all leather ones..
Had the Absolute ones..Took them back as the left hand gloves were not wind proof..Wind went rite through them..
Right hand ones were Good...

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I have the absolute zero gloves, work great so far no complaints.

I do see though that the fingers can or will pull out more easily if you are not careful.

I've found the same with other brands also so nothing unusual imo.

And as most know everything is made in china so what can you do? It is real tough to find a quality made north American product.

All outsourced in one way or another.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Love my klim fusion gloves. They have a 60 gram divider you can choose to wear on the palm side or knuckle side. With heated grips and the divider on the knuckle side, you have just the leather palm between your hand and grip. Gives great feel on the bar and the heat really comes through. They're also goretex. 140.00

·
Registered
67 Posts
Love my klim fusion gloves. They have a 60 gram divider you can choose to wear on the palm side or knuckle side. With heated grips and the divider on the knuckle side, you have just the leather palm between your hand and grip. Gives great feel on the bar and the heat really comes through. They're also goretex. 140.00
I just got these gloves but have not worn them yet as I wait for my sled. Thanks for the tip on the divider!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'14 Summit SP 600 '21 Expedition Sport 600 EFI
3,902 Posts
So get different gloves.

Hestra is one maker of good gloves. European made. Removable, quality liners. Defiantly not the cheapest around, but as they say, you often get what you pay for.
The Hestra 3 finger "Sloth like" gloves are awesome!
Skioutty knows.

If your gloves don't have removable liners, you're just dealing with the same old problem every other glove with a sewn-in liner will have, especially when sweaty/wet. With the Hestra Army Heli gloves & mitts ($155 USD), you can also buy replacement liners separately... $40 USD.

My gloves are 16 years old, and still going strong. (y)
Shoe Glove Sports gear White Safety glove

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have a pair of absolute 0 gloves I bought a couple years back, and they’ve been great. They don’t get worn often, only on the really cold day when it’s too cold for the Doo Grip gloves, they’ve been my go to since they’ve come out.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts