Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
**SLED IS BEING TRADED FOR AN IMPROVER**

713cc Dean Shroeder motor(193hp), Rugland hand built pipes for that motor, pro 5 chassis, 46mm carbs w/K&n's, v-force,polaris clutching,136 closed window track w/216 chisels along with 136 wahl bros. grass/ice suspension, water temp gauge, wilwood brake,lightweight edge hood, lightened seat, small fuel cell, etc....sled runs on 114 fuel...sled is lightweight and very competitive...leaves flat and hard...if you go on youtube, search Dan Hammond Racing...Im on the sled in the second lane away for the camera....this is against pro 800's...closest lane is Doc fangs 800.....sled will also come any notes & info I have, gearing for grass and ice(grass in it now) and anything else I can think of for ya..haha

here are some of the extra's that will go with the sled: many belts, wahl bros. long travel rear suspension arm(short travel on now), info notes, clutch puller, some gears, wear rods for both grass and ice, extra tether & fuel filter

$2000 FIRM.....or would be willing to trade...would possibly trade for strong running stock sled

willing to part out but Motor/Pipes/Carbs combo must sell 1st...$1200 firm

*Video of sled posted below*

located in Mid-west Michigan

[email protected]

can email or text pics

231-742-1105

Thanks,

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
reduced the price...got an improver lined up, just need to move this sled....again, it is a very competitive 700..I run it in pro 700, 800, & 1000 and do well with it..

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would be willing to trade for an improver or a strong running stock sled

·
Tha Hammer
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Final lowest price has been posted!

·
Tha Hammer