Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I made it to the finals at the Troy Winterfest this last weekend,

And met my match - a Polaris ,Fusion "Dragon" took me but a ski length in 500 ft.

I didnt even know Polaris made snowmobiles anymore (ha ha)

yea I never heard of a dragon .

Any one know any thing aboat them ?He was quick!

·
Registered
126 Posts
stiner73 said:

And met my match - a Polaris ,Fusion "Dragon" took me but a ski length in 500 ft.

[snapback]701653[/snapback]​
600 HO with a graphics package and walker evans shock package on it as well. Had a chance to ride one for a short ride, nice power but not enough seat time to get a really good feel for it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The dragon I raced had a pipe for sure ,Im not sure what else was going on under the ,but he had somethig set up right.

The sled looked awsome too.

THe new Yami Apex was fast too,and also looked great.

·
Registered
278 Posts
My friend let me ride his dragon 600ho for about 20 miles and he rode my 600ho rev, and I was really impressed with the suspension and the ride quality, but really disapointed in the power of it. Totally stock and it was mad slow and no power...........lets just say I was happy to jump back on mine, hahha

·
Registered
9,186 Posts

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
I thought all Polaris's were draggin... they are just a drag to ride on...

·
Registered
774 Posts
guy i ride with has one and it is by far the best fusion polaris has out...for a 600 i thought it delivered decent and power and the walker evens shocks are unreal..seating position is comfortable and the adjustable handlebars is a plus...i thought it was a great all around sled and it looks good as well.. they dont make it in a 900 and if they did no one would buy it due to the many problems with that motor and the 700 is not as good of a motor as their 600ho.. thats my personal experience

·
15,035 Posts
ROTAX 8 said:
Sometimes I forget I'm on a Doo site and then...
I thought all Polaris's were draggin... they are just a drag to ride on...
Being closed minded only gets you so far...
[snapback]703011[/snapback]​
For Pols that is...

Thats why you should ride Doo...

(
)

Heath - things are looking up. We got snow, I am looking at an offer... Is it time to ride? Yup.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I've owned them all, except Cat and that might be next. I've learned that there is no best sled, they all make lemons, they all have "issues", just find one that suits your riding style best and go with it. I didn't sell my REV because I didn't like it, and when I sell this IQ it won't be for that reason either, just get bored easy.

·
15,035 Posts
i get it....

besides its fuel to help me pass the day...

·
Registered
167 Posts
stiner73 said:

[snapback]701653[/snapback]​
Other than the above stated, my dealer has one with a matching helmet painted by Rick Van Horn. I must say the helmet looks very very cool. He has only put 10 miles on the sled himself, but it looks ok. My .02

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.