Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 2/15 there is a Fat Bike Tire Race that departs from Marquette finishing in Ishpeming. 39.77 miles. Race starts at 8am.

The course uses approximately 8-9 miles of snowmobile trail. Sorry I don't know the trail number.

The race organizer have approval to use the snowmobile trail and proceeds from the race will be donated to the local snowmobile club.

All bike riders are encouraged to have red blinking lights front and rear.

Yours truly will be riding. Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone in the area on 2/15.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
On 2/15 there is a Fat Bike Tire Race that departs from Marquette finishing in Ishpeming. 39.77 miles. Race starts at 8am.

The course uses approximately 8-9 miles of snowmobile trail. Sorry I don't know the trail number.

The race organizer have approval to use the snowmobile trail and proceeds from the race will be donated to the local snowmobile club.

All bike riders are encouraged to have red blinking lights front and rear.

Yours truly will be riding. Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone in the area on 2/15.
A friend of mine forges the belt buckles that are awarded , they're pretty amazing pieces of art ![attachment=1902169:pr.jpg

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts