Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped the jets in my carb 1 size in my 600 HO. Two nights ago it was 5 degrees F. I did two full throtle runs down an air strip on the last run I shut it down at full throtle and changed the plugs. The plugs that i took out are a little lighter than cardboard maybe half a shade is this to light? I would post pitures if I can figure out how.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thats pretty light. I would opt for peace of mind over all out performance and go back up a size or two.

·
Registered
477 Posts
That 2nd pic is a lot better. Yep! That looks about right! Nail the throttle and dont look back.

·
Registered
673 Posts
midnight rider said:
I dropped the jets in my carb 1 size in my 600 HO. Two nights ago it was 5 degrees F. I did two full throtle runs down an air strip on the last run I shut it down at full throtle and changed the plugs. The plugs that i took out are a little lighter than cardboard maybe half a shade is this to light? I would post pitures if I can figure out how.
[snapback]685518[/snapback]​
So what altitude are you at and what main were you using?? I would probablyrichen it back 1 size though.

·
Doo Pilot
1,962 Posts
Too Lean for my wallet ,I'd be getting them quite bit darker than that!

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
those are almost perfect for a sled with DPM. A really tight tune will be even lighter and no problem at all.
If you only dropped it one size you have nothing to worry about these are way fat from the factory.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.