Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Rev Kev said:
Trenched myself in a nice drift.....boy was it fun

[snapback]701046[/snapback]​

Heading up to Newberry area on Thurs. a.m. , looks like it's gonna be perfect !!

·
Registered
639 Posts
where was that at? I'm putting the sleds on the trailer and heading up to Kalkaska or Gaylord this weekend. I'm sure it'll be packed but I need to ride.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wecker20 said:
where was that at? I'm putting the sleds on the trailer and heading up to Kalkaska or Gaylord this weekend. I'm sure it'll be packed but I need to ride.
[snapback]701440[/snapback]​
That was on the trail (or off trail) Between Alba and Elmira, the trail that follows along US131. I was riding Between 131 and the trail, some nice Yammie riders stopped to lend a hand, while my Cousin Snapped a few pics

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
wecker20 said:
why drive that far, when cadillac trails are in perfect shape. i know reed city didnt get anything but cadillac got 8-10 inches.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
500ssADR said:
wecker20 said:
why drive that far, when cadillac trails are in perfect shape. i know reed city didnt get anything but cadillac got 8-10 inches.

[snapback]702055[/snapback]​
Mancelona Received 25 inches

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Rev Kev said:
500ssADR said:
wecker20 said:

[snapback]702055[/snapback]​
Mancelona Received 25 inches

[snapback]702059[/snapback]​
i did notice that they got hammered and it would be fun to ride in that during the week but not on a weekend. i just thought it would be closer to his house. why trailer them if you dont have to

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
hey kev im feeling sick to. were can i meet up with ya

1 - 10 of 10 Posts